A very warm welcome to St. Paul's! We love to say that again and again on Sunday Mornings at our Church. And we won't let you go until we learn your first name and sincerely shake your hand.
St. Paul's is a church in the community of Burlington belonging to The Presbyterian Church in Canada. We have been here for almost 200 years as one of Burlington's first Christian congregations. But are up- to-date in our contemporary worship in a blended service. You will find us to be quite informal most of the time.
- Join us for worship at 10:30 am Sundays;
- attend one of our women's, or congregational, Bible Studies at different times of the year;
- enjoy the fellowship of the Jean Gordon Auxiliary for women;
- eat your fill at our spaghetti suppers or pot luck lunches;
- join us for some of our other events like movies and musical groups;
- or enjoy the season at one of our themed services at special times of the year.
We span the ages by hosting a Sunday School for the children during worship and caring for all our seniors – and for everyone else in between. Also, don't forget how thrilled we would be for you to join our small but 'mighty' choir!
If you are looking for a church family where you will be inspired by the evangelical worship, find support and enthusiasm to live according to Christ's teachings, and to be loved for who you uniquely are, then this is the Church for you!
There is so much more to say, but let us share that with you in person. It is our prayer that we will see you here soon!
Following the unfortunate death of our beloved minister, the Rev. Dr. Larry Brice in the fall of 2015, St. Paul’s embarked on a search for a new minister. The Rev. Emma Duncan, minister at Knox Presbyterian Church in Burlington, served as our Interim Moderator. But now we are pleased to announce that we have called the Rev. Bob Sim to be our new minister.